Get your tastebuds jumping with this speedy Mexican meal.
The ingredient of Chicken chimichangas
- 2 x 250g pkts Uncle Benu2019s Express Mexican Style Rice
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1/2 Roast Chicken, skin and bones removed, meat shredded
- 40g baby spinach leaves
- 1 large avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, thinly sliced
- 200g drained roasted capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
The instruction how to make Chicken chimichangas
- Heat the rice following packet directions.
- Place the tortillas on a clean work surface. Divide the rice, chicken, spinach and avocado among the tortillas. Fold in the sides of each tortilla to enclose the filling and form a parcel.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook half the parcels for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining parcels.
- Combine the capsicum, shallot, coriander and lime juice in a bowl. Spoon over the chimichangas.
Nutritions of Chicken chimichangascalories: 621.4 calories
calories: 26 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 65 grams carbohydrates
calories: 31 grams protein